Monday, April 18, 2005

85 Degrees

It was so hot out today. Mom and I went for a walk down to LaBelle Park. I fell asleep and mom parked the stroller on the deck along side the water. When I woke up, mom and I just sat there for a little bit and stared into the water. She globbed SPF 50 sunblock on me before we left and I got to wear a romper.. but I still got really hot so we had to go back home. After we got home and mom made herself dinner, she had to stripe me down to my diaper and bring me outside in the cool breeze to cool me off. I was screaming for 10-15 minutes because I was baking in the house. After it cooled off, around 6PM, we walked to the Dollar Tree and got a garbage for my bedroom. I fell sleep on the way home.

Now for some pictures from the past week or so....

April 12th, 2005: Liking my Jumparoo for the first time. Still to short though so mom had to prop me up with this lasagna pan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

April 13th, 2005: Grabbing and Shaking my favorite toy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Testing out the new chair with Grandma Diane

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

April 14th, 2005: Holding my head up and showing off my pretty Blue eyes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment