Thursday, March 17, 2005
Happy St. Patty's!
Today I had an Appointment with Dr. Acton. He is a pediatric surgeon (and an assistant professor for pediatric surgery). I went in to see about my umbilical hernia. He said what mom and dad were doing was good (putting on the silver dollar, pressing it in when it pops out, etc). He told us that if it bothered Mom and Dad, that I could go ahead and have surgery now. He said that we can wait a year and see what happens though. Since it is getting better with the silver dollar taped on, he said it will probably heal itself. So we will just see where we are at in a year. None of us want to go through surgery if it is not absolutely needed at this point.
Labels:
maddox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment