+ Clayton heard Maddox's heartbeat the other day, just by putting his ear on my belly.
+ I worked at Bath & Body Works last night from 6pm-10:30pm reseting the floor. So they can just go ahead and start setting up for Xmas whenever without having to do a floorset at the same time. The manager said after next Sunday (if I'm able to come back and finish with the rest of the floorset), we'll talk about getting regular hours for November and December. I haven't been able to get ahold of my Store manager at the Dollar Tree, but I left him a note letting him know that I will not be available on Sun, Tue, Wed, & Sun's for the months of Novermber & December. I hope to work 15-20 hours at BBW and 10-15 hours at the Dollar Tree every week. BBW pay's $0.90 more than the Dollar Tree, and I like BBW's a million times better too!
+ Maddox's nursery is almost completely painted. Diane will be doing a second coat of paint on the walls sometime this week. And then will be painting all of the wood work after that. The first coat of green is on the walls already and it looks very pretty.
+ Maddox has a crib!, winter bunting, a moniter, a bassinet, 1 cute little sleeper outfit, a scrapbook (not started yet), 192 size 1-2 diapers, and 528 wipes.
+ Baby Shower is on Nov. 6th.. Hopefully LOL
+ I have the cutest, sweetest kitten.
No comments:
Post a Comment