Sunday, April 25, 2004
Pregnancy Test
Grandma called mommy today and said "Keri, come over, I bought you something". Mom had plans with Auntie Amy, so she told Auntie and they both went over to Grandma's. Somehow, grandma knew I was growing inside of mom and she bought mom a pregnancy test. After about a half hour, mom decided to take it. Mom already knew she was PG, she had all the symptoms and no period. A little while after she took the test, Auntie Amy said it was done. Grandma said "Hold on, I have to get my glasses or I won't be able to see". Auntie Amy came out of the bathroom, laughing "you won't need your glasses to see this" and sure enough it was positive. The line was the brightest/darkest HPT line she'd ever seen! I was 4 weeks and 5 days old.
Labels:
maddox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment